The Centre of Wellness is a Medical Aesthetic Clinic, which offers treatments that are medical-grade and are performed by, or under the supervision of a Doctor.
Click the image to view THE CENTRE OF WELLNESS Review by A2 Magazine
- Botox injections for their skin smoothing and lifting effects are key to any advanced anti-aging regime.
- Dermal Fillers treat both lines and lost volumes to naturally restore and enhance your features.
- Plexr offers an effective alternative option to certain surgical procedures;
- PDO Thread, lifting effect achieved by a special thread weave & polydioxanone (PDO) which has properties that stimulate the synthesis of collagen and elastin, helping to tighten and smooth the contours of the face.
- Ceccarelli fat meting injections.
- Permanent Hair Removal can be life-changing.
- Laser Photofacial: treats both pigmentation, as well as redness and vascularity to leave you with a clearer, youthful complexion.
- Fractional Laser treats wrinkles and aged skin to reboot collagen production and turn back the clock.
- Scars and Stretchmarks can be treated to drastically improve their appearance.
- Superficial monthly peels for ongoing anti-aging.
- Deeper peels that treat skin concerns such as wrinkling and pigmentation.
- !QMS Medicosmetic Facials designed to treat various skin concerns, from aging, dehydration, acne to sensitivity.
- DermaPen, advanced needling technology that reboots collagen production to treat problems with tone, texture and wrinkling. Also treat for treating stetchmarks and scarring.
- 5 superb Medical ranges of products that can comprehensively treat any skin concern:
- Neostrata and Skin Actives
- !QMS Medicosmectics
- Heliocare SPF 50 for all your sun protection needs
- iS Clinical
- VI Derm and Divine Glow
- Robertson’s Brain Wellness: Analysis of Brain chemistry using physiological questionnaire for you to better understand your underlying brain chemistry. What follows is a program which allows you to harness improved brain chemistry for a better life.
- Pinnacle 40+: A Program designed to assist with people who are over 40 to improve their sense of wellness and anti-aging from the inside!
- Treatment of teeth grinding: Using Botox to relax the powerful masseter cheek muscle, the symptoms of teeth grinding are alleviated dramatically.
- Hyperhidrosis: Excessive sweating can be debilitating both socially and emotionally. Botox is used to significantly reduce the overproduction of sweat to alleviate this
Dr. Melanie Lambrechts is Founder and Owner of The Centre of Wellness. Her mission for every individual is to naturally and holistically approach their rejuvenation needs.
"My Clinic is about combining Art and Science to best meet your needs in a way that is sincere and significant. Let me take you on a Journey of renewal."
Walking into Dr. Mel's The Centre of Wellness was like walking into a sanctuary. Warm and inviting and extremely friendly staff. I was not really expecting anything, but came out with such amazing results, I could not help sharing my experience. Dr. Mel is amazing! So gentle and knowledgeable. She explained everything she was going to do and then gently performed her miracle on me. I cannot believe the difference. For someone who cannot get Botox, I was amazed. Even more incredible, I had no idea how tired my face looked until after the fact and I could see the dramatic results within the week.
Thanks Dr. Mel for making me feel beautiful. You are a treasure and your guidance and the information you shared with me regarding my face will be put to good use to extend what you have already done. I look forward to updating my pictures after three months. - November 2015